Fixed Window Restrictors
Fixed window restrictors are designed for windows that do not need to be fully opened such as hotels, hospitals and medical facilities.
It is reported that in the UK approximately 4,000 children under the age of 15 fall from windows every year. The fixed window restrictors have been designed to all a window to open to a maximum gap of 10cm wide, which is enough to all air circulation in to a room but not enough for someone to be able to fit through.
The steel cable is very strong, with testing proving that the restrictors can withstand forces of over 1000N (twice the industry standard) and in some cases well over 2500N (255kg) when the cable is locked into its locking system. This makes the cable more than sturdy enough to hold the weight of a child, and the steel cord is extremely difficult to cut or break either by an intruder or by an inquisitive child.
Plus, if it wasn’t safe enough – the fixed window restrictor is also Biomaster protected! Biomaster protected products have antibacterial properties, meaning harmful bacteria is much harder to spread on these surfaces. A chemical is added to the plastic in the restrictors which helps keep it clean and germ free. This is ideal for environments such as hospitals and medical facilities!
- Can be used on all types of windows that do not need to be opened including uPVC, aluminium, wooden and metal profiles
- Uses a 20cm steel cable to limit the window gap to just 10cm
- Can withstand forces over 1000N (most tests exceed 2500N – 255kg)
- Biomaster protected – ideal for hospitals and medical facilities
- Universal key so it is easy to get replacements if lost
White | Brown | Gold | Chrome | Black